Sunday, April 10, 2011

And So It Begins...

So this is the magical world of blogging! I admit, I have always been curious about blogs, but being slightly lazy and mostly sheltered I had never looked into creating one. Two very kind and inspirational friends helped me get this started and warned me that it is an addicting hobby. I can't wait to find out!
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a young, inspiring blob of humanity with a deep devotion to Charles Dickens, and most classic works of literature. I love to write. Poetry, short stories, letters, long stories...they're all marvelous. More than anything, I love experiencing life; there are all these quirky adventures and bizarre people threaded throughout this world. There's always something to glean, always a new story to listen to, always friends in unlikely places to meet. So, if you also love to laugh, or enjoy a story never told before, come along for the journey. It's going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment